ASP.NET Design Patterns
This course covers the following main topics :
(Only main topics are listed above. For a complete list of topics see the content section.)
- Working experience of at least six months on ASP.NET with C# as the programming language is absolutely necessary.
- Knowledge of basic object oriented concepts such as classes, inheritance and interfaces is required.
Approximately 21 hrs. spanned across seven Saturdays OR seven Sundays.
Fees for this course are Rs. 21,000 per participant.
- Overview of OO Principles and Practices
- C# Object Oriented Programming
- SOLID Principles
- Benefits of using patterns and practices
- SOLID Principles of OO programming
- Single Responsibility Principle
- Open / Close Principle
- Liskov Substitution Principle
- Interface Segregation Principle
- Dependency Inversion Principle
- Organization of Design Patterns
- Gang of Four (GoF) patterns
- Creational Patterns
- Structural Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architectural
- Creational Design Patterns
- Singleton Pattern
- Abstract Factory Pattern
- Factory Pattern
- Builder Pattern
- Structural Design Patterns
- Facade Pattern
- Decorator Pattern
- Adapter Pattern
- Bridge Pattern
- Proxy Pattern
- Behavioral Design Patterns
- Observer Pattern
- Chain of Responsibility Pattern
- Mediator Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Template Method Pattern
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Understanding the PoEAA catalog
- Repository Pattern
- Unit of Work
- Lazy Loading
- Service Layer
- Module pattern
- Revealing Module pattern
- Namespace pattern
- Sandbox pattern
Enquiry : Online Courses
To know the availability of the trainer fill in the following enquiry form. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Details such as fees, content, system requirements and registration process are available on this website itself. See the menus on the left.
- All the courses are conducted by Mr. Bipin Joshi himself. We do not have any business association with anybody.