Training Process For Online Mode
Our online courses are live, instructor-led interactive courses that you can attend from the comfort of your home. The training environment includes the following :
- Real time audio communication between you and the trainer (two way) over the Internet using a webinar software.
- Real time screen sharing between you and the trainer.
- One-to-one communication as and when needed.
- FREE support during and after the course through private discussion forum.
Note that these are real-time, instructor-led online training courses. They are not pre-recorded videos.
Our online courses allow you to interact with the trainer just like you would have done in a classroom training program. The difference is this interaction happens over the Internet through a webinar software. This is how a typical session is conducted :
- The trainer arranges for the online training session and invites you to join the session.
- You have headphone / microphone ready with you. You accept the invitation.
- The trainer shares his computer screen with you so that you can see the presentations and code demonstrations.
- For every topic the trainer will first explain the theory and then will write a code sample making use of what was just explained.
- The trainer will then guide you to develop the example(s) on your machine, sharing his code as and when needed.
- You can ask your questions or talk to the trainer using your microphone anytime during the session.